Nokia N96 Bruce Lee Limited Edition

Friday, November 21, 2008

Special Note: Although the Nokia N96 is more of a smartphone than an MP3 phone, I just can't pass this awesome news up :)

I absolutely love Bruce Lee. I have a Bruce Lee shirt, hoodie, a semi-life-sized action figure, and almost all of his movies. That was why I was pumped to hear about the Nokia N96 Bruce Lee limited edition phone.

The package comes with a special handset with Lee's face and autograph found at the back. Open the phone up and you'll be treated to a number of rare photos of our favorite martial arts hero. Bruce Lee accessories (notice the nunchucks) and a doll (I call it action figure) are also included.


The whole shindig costs about $1,286 and can be purchased here.

Nokia N96 Bruce Lee Edition video



View special flash site promo of Nokia N96 Bruce Lee Edition.

[source]

0 comments: